Thursday, May 28, 2015

Graduation Info

I can’t believe graduation is tomorrow!!  Such a fun, exciting, emotional day!! Here are a few things that will help you plan for tomorrow morning.
 
·         Where do I go and what time? Graduation begins at 9:00 am in the WAIS auditorium.  For those of you who have not been there, you will need to walk through the cafeteria and make a right in the hallway.  From there you will see how to enter.
 
·         Where should I sit in the auditorium to best see my child perform?  The children will be on the stage by class in the following order from the left to the right facing the stage;  Hanlen (far left), Mitchell, Rincon, Robbie, Timmreck (far right)
 
·         What should my child wear? Please have your child wear a Rummel Creek tshirt (any shirt will be fine) and a pair of shorts. PLEASE NO PONYTAILS tomorrow.  The children are wearing a hat, and it will not fit over the ponytail. Thanks!
 
·         Graduation agenda:
 
-          Children enter the stage at 9:00
-          We will perform a few songs
-          Children will exit the stage and teacher will say a few words
-          Children will accept diplomas from teacher and the principal
-          Students and family will meet back in the room for a small reception
 
·         When can I take pictures of my child? You will be able to grab some quick shots as your child performs, and walks across the stage, however after that we are asking that all teacher/student photos be taken in the room following the graduation.  Thank you for you cooperation on this issue.
 
·         Should I take all of my childs’ diploma, hat, etc. home with me? Yes, please.
 
·         Should I arrive early? Yes, because you will need to check in and find a seat in the auditorium.

No comments:

Post a Comment